- 2 cups Ojao Gluten Free Vermicelli
- 2.5 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 cup raw peanuts or cashew nuts
- 2-3 green chillies slit or chopped
- 1 oon medium sized, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup carrot chopped
- 1/4 cup french beans
- 1/4 cup green Peas
- 3/4 teaspoon curcuma
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 3 cups water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Few coriander leaves as needed finely chopped
- In a pan, heat 2 teaspoons of oil. Add vermicelli and roast until light brown.
- Take it out on a plate and set it aside.
- In the same pan, heat the remaining oil. Add raw peanuts (or cashew nuts) and fry until just golden and aromatic.
- Add slit green chilies and fry for few seconds.
- Add chopped onions and salt, fry until soft and pink.
- Then, add chopped carrots, beans and green peas, sauté on high for a minute.
- Add curcuma and red chili powder, sauté for a minute.
- Now, add 3 cups of water and bring it to boil.
- Once water boils well, add lemon juice and roasted vermicelli, mix. Allow the vermicelli to absorb water.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 minutes only.
- Add chopped coriander leaves, switch off the heat and leave it undisturbed for couple of minutes. Then fluff it up using spoon or a fork. Dish out and serve.