- 300 g OJAO Gluten Free Elbow
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 14 slices of sausage
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g tomatoes
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan and fry chunky 14 slices of sausage on a fairly high
- Turn the heat down and add 1 large chopped onion and 2 crushed garlic cloves, cook them until they have softened.
- Add tomatoes, bring the sauce to boil then turn the heat down and let it bubble for about 10 minutes while you cook the pasta.
- Drop pasta into the pan of boiling water and cook according to the pack instructions.
- Add the pasta in boiling salted water (1l of water and 10g of salt per 100g of pasta), cook for 8-10 minutes then drain.
- Then tip it into the frying pan with the sauce, mixing well to coat.