- 400 g Ojao Gluten Free Penne
- 1 large bunch of fresh basil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup of pine nuts
- 1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan
- Prepare the pesto sauce: wash, dry and squeeze the basil, reserve half for the decoration and chop the rest of the leaves.
- Peel the cloves of garlic.
- Crush them with a pestle with pine nuts, chopped basil and parmesan cheese.
- Pour the olive oil in a net while crushing the mixture (you can also put everything in the blender)
- Add the pasta in boiling salted water (1l of water and 10g of salt per 100g of pasta), cook for 8-10 minutes then drain.
- Heat pasta with pesto sauce for 5 minutes over low heat, stirring.
- Divide the pasta into 6 bowls and decorate the reserved basil leaves. Serve immediately.