- 300 g Ojao Gluten Free Fusilli
- 25 cl of fresh cream
- 3 cubes frozen spinach
- 1 chicken tray (or leftover chicken breasts)
- 5 g nutmeg
- 70 g parmesan
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- In a pan, put the chicken strips, heavy cream and spinach (you can add more or less depending on your taste).
- Add salt, pepper and nutmeg and let the sauce thicken for about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta: add the pasta in boiling salted water (1l of water and 10 g of salt per 100 g of pasta), cook for 7-8 minutes then filter.
- When everything is ready, serve with or without cheese.